5 Serums that will Transform Your skin
You’ve heard all the hype about serums and their claims to transform your skin. Yet, you are skeptical and just don’t get how a product that you apply to your skin can garner such rave results. I know it's mind blowing girrrll. I can honestly tell you that serums are the holy grail to the flawless beauty of celebrities, models, and the everyday woman you see that you envy her radiant skin. Okay,okay, enough already. Serums that make your skin flawless...ummm...I don't think so.
What is a serum and why does it provide these amazing results?
A serum simply put is a concentrated formula used to treat specific skin concerns and conditions. Its consistency is extremely light so that it can penetrate deep into the epidermis (the top layer of your skin.). It has just what your skin has been begging you for, but you’ve been too busy scrolling through Instagram to pay attention. (I know how it is…Ha!) Honestly speaking serums are a must have in your skincare regimen. You may be consistent in your skincare regimen, however you are not seeing the results you had hoped for. That forgotten secret sauce lies inside that serum bottle. Depending on what results you want to achieve will help you choose the right serum to amplify your skin health. Being an esthetician and looking from both perspective (the consumer and professional). I have tested so many serums both luxury and retail stores. I will share with you the top 5 I would recommend that are both cost efficient for anyone and provides the results the bottle proclaims.
1. Melanin-In Skin Nourishing Serum. If you are having hyperpigmention concerns this will do the trick and give you results you’ve been looking for. I received a sample of this product at an event and began using it consistently for two weeks and noticed my skin became more firm and radiant. This product runs $48
2. Ole Henricksen Truth Serum. Aging is always going to be at the forefront of anything we experience. As far as your skin it’s aging every milli second of the day and with the free radicals just floating around it is definitely doing it’s job to speed up the aging process. Ole Henricksen’s Truth Serum slows the aging process down due to it’s nutrients in the bottle. Vitamin C helps brighten the skin and minimize wrinkles combined with many other antioxidants protects your skin and slows down the process of aging. It’s a fairly inexpensive way to bring life and radiance back to your skin. Cruise the isle at Sephora and get this marvelous product at $49.
3. Skinceutical Hyaluronic Acid Intensifier. This product will definitely make you look young again which will give you a pep in your step! The intensifier will firm up your skin while simultaneously minimizing your fine lines. It’s a hyaluronic acid so it also giving you that wonderful element of hydrating your skin for a beautiful, radiant glow. This particular is definitely worth the $100. I know it's a bit expensive but it's sooooo worth it.
4. Lancome Genifique. This product has some amazing anti-aging properties that restore that youthful appearance we all crave to have. Just as with any product, it must be used consistently to yield any results. This one is another high-end serum that dilvers amazing results. You can pick this up at any lancome beauty counter for $98.
5. EveLOM Intense Hydration Serum. Your skin goes through seasons just as you do spiritually in life. You have to be vigilant of immediate changes to your skin. This beautifully packaged serum increases the hydration in your skin by 80%. Why not give it a try and give your skin the love that you so graciously give to everyone.
This are just my top 5 serums however there's so many on the market and the best thing you can do for your skin is splurge on a serum. It's what provides your skin with any missing nutrients.