Skin Care Tip Tuesday: Benefits to Implement Tumeric in Your Skincare Regimen
Tumeric has been used for hundreds of years to maintain the health of the body. So it’s no surprise that it’s always a hot topic as it relates to getting your sexy back in your skin. When you think of skin enhancers turmeric should be top of mind. Whenever I go through any skin concern, I first treat my skin with turmeric. The majority of the time the issue is resolved with tender love, care and consistency. This wonderful spice can be used to jazz up a good meal and trust me ya girl loves to JAZZ IT UP! However, today it’s not about getting jazzy in the kitchen it’s about getting your skin healthy and radiant.
Here are 6 Benefits to Implementing Tumeric in your Skincare Routine
1. Healer. Tumeric is an anti-inflammatory that has many antioxidants which alone does wonders by decreasing inflammation to speed up the healing time of acne and any skin concern.
2. Anti-Aging. The antioxidants of turmeric slows down aging by decreasing fine lines and wrinkles with a wonderful boost of collagen.
3. Evens Skin Tone. It’s quite natural that, depending on how severe your acne or breakouts are it may leave behind dark spots and cause hyperpigmentation. Tumeric is used in many whitening products so it helps fade darks spots and hyperpigmentation.
4. Restores Your Radiance. This is the natural effect of the powerful antioxidants in turmeric. It gives you a natural glow.
5. Treats Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis. This skin condition can be truly annoying and hard to diagnose and treat. Tumeric soothes the skin with it’s anti-inflammatory properties which helps manage any flare ups of Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis.
6. Regulates sebum Production. This is great for my oily skin beauties. Overproduction of sebum can cause bacteria to build up in your pores leading to acne and breakouts, so regulating the sebum production is key to maintaining healthy skin.
Basically, if turmeric was a person, we’d fasho be dating or no doubt be in a serious committed relationship by now.
For more of Makei Beauty, follow on Instagram